All my writing is licensed under a Creative Commons “attribution-non-commercial-no derivatives” license.
This means you are welcome to share my work non-commercially, but I do request that:
- you correctly attribute the work as mine
- you may not use my work for commercial purposes
- you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work without my permission.
- I really like to contribute to the body of knowledge available for the patient and health professional community and I am happy for the content of the blog to be used for your individual use (you don’t have to contact me for this, though you are very welcome to!)
- If you are considering using any of my blog content to support group training or professional development, please do email or Tweet me to let me know.
- I enjoy collaborating, and commenting on blogs as well as writing my own. If you want to comment on my blog within your own work or blog, please do so, but please do attribute the work according to the policy above. Please do share the terms of the Creative Commons license if you plan to share the work with others, through publication on or offline.
Tweet @anniecoops if you want to contact me or why not leave me a comment on the blog itself?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.